Hey! You are looking for the meaning of the word ABIDE in English. You must have heard this word but do you know ABIDE synonyms and antonyms, definition, and meaning? So let us tell you the definition of ABIDE in this post, along with ABIDE’s meaning in English, Synonyms & Antonyms, and Examples.
Let’s explore some exciting information about ABIDE.
Meaning & Definition of ABIDE :
Meaning of ABIDE: The word “abide” means to accept, follow, or comply with something, such as a rule, law, or decision. It can also refer to enduring or remaining steadfast in a situation or relationship. “Abide” implies a willingness to adhere to something or to continue in a certain state or condition.
Synonyms of ABIDE in English
Now let’s know about the ABIDE synonyms:
Example Sentences for Synonyms of Abide
- Despite the hardships, they remained steadfast and chose to abide.
- She had to abide by the pain and continue with her physical therapy.
- I cannot abide by his constant complaining anymore.
- Our company policy does not abide by workplace harassment.
- He had to abide by the weight of responsibility as the team leader.
- The old oak tree has abided by many storms throughout the years.
- The patients had to abide through the painful procedures.
- He couldn’t abide by the humiliation and decided to resign.
- I won’t abide by his disrespectful behavior towards others.
- She couldn’t abide the injustice and took a stand against it.
- We must abide by the decision of the court, even if we disagree.
- They had to abide by the consequences of their actions.
- The citizens must abide by the laws of the land.
- It’s important to abide by the rules of the game to ensure fair play.
- The students are expected to abide by the school’s code of conduct.
- You must abide by the instructions given by your supervisor.
- The company needs to abide by the environmental regulations.
- All employees are required to abide by and comply with the company policies.
- She chose to abide in the peaceful countryside.
- The old couple abided in their cozy cottage by the beach.
Also, explore other words’ meanings:
- Word Abash Synonyms, Antonyms & Example Sentences
- Term Abdicate Meaning, Synonyms, Antonyms & Example Sentences
- Word Abdication meaning, Synonyms, Antonyms & Example Sentences
- Term Despite Meaning, Synonyms, Antonyms & Example Sentences
Antonyms of ABIDE in English
Now let’s know the ABIDE antonyms :
How To Use ABIDE In A Sentence
20 Easy Example Sentences of ABIDE :
- I will abide by the decision made by the jury, even if I don’t agree with it.
- As a responsible citizen, it is essential to abide by the laws of the country.
- Please abide by the rules of the library and keep your voice down.
- Despite the disagreement, they managed to abide by a compromise and find a middle ground.
- We should abide by the terms and conditions of the agreement we signed.
- It is important to abide by the deadlines set for the project to ensure its success.
- The peaceful community abides by a set of principles that promote harmony and respect.
- He promised to abide by his friend’s secret and not share it with anyone.
- The athletes must abide by the anti-doping regulations to maintain the integrity of the sport.
- The monks abide by a strict daily routine of prayer, meditation, and work.
- Despite the challenges, she abides by her commitment to finish her education.
- As a responsible pet owner, it is crucial to abide by leash laws in public areas.
- The company’s success is built on its core values, which every employee must abide by.
- The team captain reminded everyone to abide by the rules of fair play during the match.
- We must abide by the regulations regarding data privacy and ensure the security of personal information.
- The neighborhood association expects residents to abide by noise restrictions during late hours.
- The judge warned the defendant to abide by the court’s orders or face severe consequences.
- The teacher emphasized the importance of academic integrity and urged students to abide by the honor code.
- The religious community abides by strict dietary restrictions as part of their faith.
- The code of conduct clearly outlines the behavior expected from employees, and it is essential to abide by it at all times.
Today you have explored the ABIDE synonyms and antonyms as well as it’s definitions & meanings. We hope that you liked this ABIDE synonyms, antonyms, meaning, and example sentences in this dictionary website
Our website (English Dictionary Browser) provides meanings, synonyms, antonyms, and examples of commonly used words. It serves as a resource to expand vocabulary, improve understanding, and enhance language skills.
Dictionary Browser website helps users explore alternative words, discover related terms, and grasp the nuances of language usage. They enable individuals to communicate effectively and express themselves more precisely and clearly.
Share this information in social media and groups so that more people can also take advantage of this informative resource because sharing is caring.